Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MUST HAVE SHOES!!!

When it comes to shoes, I want statement pieces. For Spring 2010, Dries Van Noten made the perfect lace up shoes for men... amazing print. Lanvin revived the friendship bracelet sandals. I am proud to say that I am getting these shoes soon. The Dries is being shipped from San Francisco (www.gimmeshoes.com) and the Lanvin is in leather spa rehab.

My mother asks me this question, "What are you going to do with all of your shoes?"
I always reply to her, "Wear all of them."

I respond to color and I treat each of my shoes as a piece of art.

I know it is shallow, but it makes me happy...

PS: The Dries Shoes was so hard to find. I even asked my niece, Betina, to check all the stores in Paris.
LANVIN

DRIES VAN NOTEN

2 comments:

  1. cant seem to find your contact info but we would like to invite you to our event.
    please email at levispr@levi.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.
    how are you? my email is gipettodiaries@gmail.com. take care.

    ReplyDelete