Tuesday, March 23, 2010

REEDER'S PROPHECY XXVIII- SOMEDAY

Two weeks ago, mystery man was in town. He was in New York for a week. I only had a chance to spend a day and half with him. He told me that his project is complete. He will be gone for more than 3 months. I told him to BEHAVE.

As tough as I can be, it is difficult for me to think that I am in this type of relationship... God knows. Sometimes I feel like I am one of the characters from the movie, "Gone with the Wind"... Scarlett O'Hara. Hahahaha.

He is very happy for what I have been doing. I told him that my dream is for him to be FREE. Nothing is impossible, but I am hoping for the best.

Who knows? The two of us might continue this relationship. Time will tell.


FINAL DESTINATION: LAND OF THE ABORIGINES


No comments:

Post a Comment