Sunday, March 7, 2010

UNICEF EVENT- PARTYING IN MARCHESA FOR A GOOD CAUSE

My client attended a fete last night. Montblanc and The Weinstein Company sponsored the pre Oscars party in behalf of Unicef. The event was held at the SOHO House in West Hollywood, CA.

She wore an amazing blue silk satin tulip cocktail dress by Marchesa. In the jewelry department, she was decked out in all H.Stern (ring, cuff, and earrings)... thanks to Lisa of H. Stern and the girls from CohenRaines PR (Samantha and Jennifer). To complete the whole look, she paired it up with metallic copper platform shoes from Brian Atwood.

She and I have a good relationship. She knows that I have a good eye and I like to edit things. I love to do all the research and mix up everything. I just do not follow the trends.

I know she will be big someday and I am honored to a part of her team.

Cheers.







2 comments:

  1. She looks so beautiful!You do have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. The dress is Marchesa and the shoes are Jimmy Choo.

    ReplyDelete