Friday, September 17, 2010

ANGEL'S TOUCH!!!

This is my second season working with Angel Sanchez. I love working with him and his amazing team because they are so easy to deal with... NO DRAMA. I have been using his clothes for my clients when they have fashion events to attend to. Tinsley, Yaz, and Katrina are BIG fans of Angel Sanchez. The collection he presented yesterday afternoon was young and edgy. I am glad that he is taking the risk of tapping into the younger crowd. He is a true couturier.

Shades of orange, blue, white, black, and beige were dominant in the collection.

I know this partnership will last for a LONG time.












CLAUDIA AND ME
YAZ, ANGEL, TINSLEY, AND ME
ANGEL SANCHEZ AND HIS TEAM

ME, TINSLEY, DABNEY, AND MIKE

RACHELE, ANNA, ME, JASMINE, ROBYN



No comments:

Post a Comment