Monday, September 20, 2010

REFRESHING COLLECTION-MARY KATRANTZOU

Today is a very busy day for me. I have so many things on my plate. Every morning, I have the habit of going to style.com and look at the latest collections. The British designers are talented and innovative. Mary Katrantzou is one of them. My client is a big fan of her work.

Her collection made me smile to the stratosphere. Inspired by the interiors of vintage Architectural digest, she used these images and transformed them into picture perfect garments. She worked in dimensions to get the effect of her vision for this collection. The clothes may have simple silhouettes, but this took her a long process to match the seams.

I am glad that she used color. Indeed, she showcased a refreshing collection.







1 comment:

  1. All the colors which are being used in designing looks attractive and lively. It seems that it will give a freshness feel on wearing such designing clothes.

    ReplyDelete