Saturday, September 11, 2010

CHANEL LUNCHEON

I was invited by my client as one of her guests to the Chanel luncheon at the Lincoln Center. Yaz looked spectacular in a burgundy dress from Fendi. Her earrings and cuff are from Verdura. The falcon head ring is from SEVAN. She looked good from head-to-toe.

The VP of FENDI was happy to see my client wearing head-to-toe FENDI. She complimented my client on how great she looks.

I had the opportunity of having my picture taken with Karl Lagerfeld. He asked me where I got my brooch. I told him it's from CHANEL.
Instead of wearing a neck tie, I wore a bow. He asked me if it is from CHANEL.
I answered him back, "I got it from Kate's Paperie".

He started laughing. A memorable moment with the master of FASHION.







ME AND KARL LAGERFELD

No comments:

Post a Comment