Friday, September 24, 2010

VERSACE'S HOME RUN!!!

I have been a huge fan of Versace since I was 12 years old. I remember my mother giving me the dagger look cause she could not believe that my taste is so expensive. For Spring 2011, Donatella Versace nailed a strong collection for Versace. This is the first time I have seen the house lower the hemlines. A mixture of feminine and sexy looks strutted down the runway. The last section of the show was an interpretation of chic tribal. The series won't be complete without color blocking print dresses.

Orange, white, yellow, turquoise, beige, black and white were the dominant colors on the runway. The shoes... TO DIE for. Her vision for the house of Versace is more stable than ever. If Gianni were alive, I know he would proud of his baby sister's efforts.

Donatella made a HOME RUN this season.



















No comments:

Post a Comment