Thursday, September 9, 2010

LADIES IN CHANEL

The newly renovated Chanel Boutique in SOHO, New York can be converted into a lounge bar without the clothes and accessories. I think it looks magnificent.

I was invited by an editor to come with her to the party tonight. I saw Sarah Jessica Parker, Leighton Meester, Diane Kruger, Claire Danes, Blake Lively, and Rachel Zoe all dressed up in head -to-toe Chanel.

What can you say about their different take on Chanel? Do you think by wearing Chanel makes you fashionable? How I wish Coco Chanel was still alive? She will be the toughest judge.

The place was not packed. I guess people were smoking outside. At the end of the evening, everyone was happy. A big production to be proud of.

SARAH JESSICA PARKER
LEIGHTON MEESTER
BLAKE LIVELY
RACHEL ZOE

DIANE KRUGER

No comments:

Post a Comment