Thursday, June 2, 2011

L'AMOUR FOU-PASSIONATE LOVE!!!

I had to take a 3 hour break in preparation for my final fitting tomorrow with my client. I took the advice of my dear aunt, Paola Isabela Tornito, to watch the documentary film of Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Berge. Indeed, he is the leader of his time. After the death of Christian Dior, he assumed the position as head designer of the house at the age of 21. Then, he continued designing collections under his name. YSL is known for deriving inspirations from different cultures of the world. His success made him one of the innovators in fashion. His work can be seen in some of the collections of international designers. Jean Paul Gaultier is one of the few designers who took note of YSL's genius work. The film is currently showing at the Paris theater in New York. After viewing the film, I was motivated to make good of my craft. It was worth every minute of my time. I am glad I made the decision to sit down, relax, and enjoy a movie. When you are passionate with what you do, success is not far behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment