Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE VIEW!!!






After the Tony Awards, I thought I could rest. I went straight back to my apartment to pack for my trip to Moscow. The next day, my assistant came to help me deliver all of the samples I borrowed for my client's event. I gave her detailed instructions. In a matter of minutes, my doorman called and said that my driver had been waiting. My assistant brought down my luggage. I was ready to go. The flight to Moscow was 10 hours. What did I do? I popped a sleeping pill. I was knocked out. Next thing I knew, I was in Moscow. My agent booked me at the Hotel National. Heads of State around the world stayed in this magnificent place including President Obama. The view from my room is the Kremlin. I am loving every minute of it.


























No comments:

Post a Comment