Monday, June 20, 2011

MOSCOW'S FINEST- HOTEL NATIONAL!!!

After the 2011 Tony Awards, I had to fly to Moscow to see my client's collection. On the day of my departure, it was hectic for me. I had to do so many returns... thank God for my assistants. I was very exhausted and at the same time excited. I've never been to Moscow. The flight was 10 hours. My client made all the arrangements for my stay. She booked a suite at the Hotel National. The view of my room is the Kremlin.

The hotel was built by Russian architect Alexander Ivanov in 1903. The hotel is the pride and joy of Russia's historic landmark for more than a century. The grandeur and understated elegance of the property makes Hotel National a favorite destination for sophisticated global explorers visiting the city.

During President's Obama's visit to Moscow, he stayed at the hotel.
Waking in the morning and seeing the view of the Kremlin and Red Square is PRICELESS.

Visit www.national.ru










.

No comments:

Post a Comment