Saturday, June 4, 2011

THE PERFECT CHOICE!!!

Yesterday's fitting was successful. In a matter of 2 days, I pulled 60 gowns for my client to try on for her upcoming event. The moment she arrived at the venue, we started trying on dresses. I had to do my edit so she she won't be overwhelmed. After 2 hours, we decided on a magnificent dress. All I can say, the ensemble is a show stopper. I jokingly said to her, "Once you receive the award, please don't forget to mention your glam squad." She started laughing and said, "I won't forget."

It made my day. All my hard work paid off. I would like to thank my two assistants, Alanna and Carolina, for being hard working, dedicated, and patient for this challenging task. My gratitude to all of my friends in the fashion industry who helped me make this fitting happen. In the end, it pay offs to be nice, honest, and real in the industry I work in.

Big Kiss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment