Monday, October 24, 2011

CAFE AMELIE- NEW ORLEANS

This past weekend, I went to New Orleans to attend Claudia and Zan's wedding party. I was so excited because it's my first time to visit. The city is full of energy and rich in culture. I fell in love with the French Quarter. I felt like I was in Europe. It is like going into a labyrinth. Once you enter, it is hard to get out. The first night of the festivities was at Cafe Amelie. The restaurant is so beautiful. I can relate with the architecture because it has the European influence... like most ancestral homes in the Philippines. Lit torches surround the entire garden. A live band was serenading the guest. Overflowing drinks were served. We had fun. The dancing party was the highlight of the event. It was just the beginning.







No comments:

Post a Comment