Thursday, October 6, 2011

ROCKIN THE WHITNEY!!!

Last night, Tinsley wore an amazing dress from Versace's Fall 2011 collection at the Whitney Museum party on Pier 57 in New York. You can count on Lucio Di Rosa of Versace to track this dress down and ship it to New York. I consider him as one of my dearest friends. He is always there for me. My client felt so sexy, strong, and powerful. The dress has a flirtatious and sexy vibe to it. She is one of my favorite clients to dress. Why? She is so easy and she trusts my taste. Another feathered moment for the blonde lady of New York. I believe she rocked the red carpet. Bravo!!!
Image courtesy of www.bfanyc.com.
TINSLEY MORTIMER IN VERSACE

1 comment:

  1. Fashion is a corporate business, people like this employee have no influence. Just a cog in the wheel.

    ReplyDelete