Wednesday, October 12, 2011

STOPPING THE ADDICTION!!!

This past weekend was the end of my addiction to cigarettes. Saturday was the last day of my smoking habits. I had my last stick and I enjoyed every puff. I felt like I was going to be sent to the guillotine and die. It was the best decision I ever made in my life. I always associate stress with smoking. It was my excuse to continue my lust for nicotine. It is my 4th day for not having the inevitable tobacco. I am struggling like an addict, but I know I can do it. Now, I can breathe properly and inhale the fresh air. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I won't go back to smoking. I am going to live one day at time. I won't be a preacher and say smoking is disgusting... I was a smoker. I just made a choice of quitting. I don't want to spend any more money on cigarettes. I'd rather buy shoes. Hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment