Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CARMEN'S CHARM!!!

Whenever I pick-up samples from my client's apartment, I am always greeted with a smile by Carmen. She works for Yaz Hernandez. She makes sure that the apartment is always in proper condition. Even though she doesn't speak english that much, we completely understand each other. She tries to teach me Spanish. In return, I teach her English. I love seeing Yaz, but my day is complete by getting a hug from Carmen. All of my clients are like family to me. It includes all of the people who works for them. Indeed, Carmen is an added value to the household of the Hernandez. A diamond in the rough. A gem that shines from within. Only a woman with pure heart can bring light to a happy household. You are always kind and generous to me. My love to you. I dedicate this entry to the lovely Carmen.


1 comment: