Saturday, December 17, 2011

ADDICTION TO UNIVERS!!!

Every time I come home to Manila, I try not to shop. I always make a pit stop at my friend's store, Homme et Femme in Shangri-la Mall in EDSA. Jappy has a new store called UNIVERS located in One Rockwell Plaza. His new boutique carries the following designers: Jil Sander, Rick Owens, YSL, Pierre Hardy, Y-3, Comme Des Garcons and more. One of my favorite designers in the fashion industry is Jil Sander by Raf Simons. I went with my friend, Ginger Ignacio Mirasol, to UNIVERS. She is one of the most talented jewelry designers in Los Angeles. And behold, I saw the floral shirts on sale from Jil Sander's Spring 2011. These shirts were the hottest pieces from Spring. I don't mind buying pieces from past seasons. I told myself, "I knew it. I can't escape Jappy's store." He has an eye for beautiful things. I am happy that I came.
JIL SANDER SPRING 2011

THE SHIRT IN ACTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment