Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CLASSIC RAJO!!!

Before my sister's big day, my mom and I had to go to a wedding. She couldn't back out of it because she made a promise months ago. I admire my mother for keeping her word and fulfilling her duties as a god mother. Being a god mother entails so much responsibilities by being there for the couple in times of laughter and sorrow. The theme was turquoise and gray. My mom was so disappointed with her dress. She did not have time to have her dress made. We had an idea. She told me that she has this magnificent Rajo Laurel dress from 15 years ago. It is in perfect condition. I said, "If you can squeeze into the dress, go ahead and wear it." Well! She still fits her size 6 long dress. With all modesty, my mother looked magnificent. The antique lace with beaded Swarovski crystals added chicness to her simple silhouette. I am glad she kept this dress... Classic Rajo. It really pays off when you go to the gym. Trust me, my mother pushes me to work out every time I am here.


1 comment:

  1. Thats stunning!! On a separate note do you have an opinion on any other smaller shows during NYFW which would be worthwhile for an emerging designer to partake?

    ReplyDelete