Thursday, December 8, 2011

POWer SNEAKERS!!!

Pierre Hardy is one of my favorite shoe designers in the fashion industry. Men and women who adore shoes understand his design aesthetics. I have been a huge follower of Mr. Hardy's work. Aside from Lanvin, Dries Van Noten, Balenciaga, and Prada, I feel so chic when I wear his creations. With all modesty, I have more than 2 dozen pairs of shoes from his line. For Spring 2012, he designed a pair of sneakers that are fun and fashion forward. The "POW" sneakers is an inspiration from Roy Lichtenstein's artwork. I know winter hasn't begun, but I am dreaming of my purchases for next year. These shoes will be in my closet soon. Just wait and see. I will be wearing them on the streets of New York. All I can say, " Go POWer Sneakers".


No comments:

Post a Comment