Monday, December 12, 2011

THE NARCISSUS DRESS- REEM ACRA!!!

This past Sunday, my sister April married her German fiance Daniel Werner. She gave me the task of looking for her wedding dress. She wanted simple, chic, and elegant. She never dreamt of being a princess bride. She was getting worried because I was brushing her off with the wedding gown. After weeks of soul searching, I found the perfect dress. I saw this magnificent piece from Reem Acra. The name of the dress is Narcissus. The dress is made out of silk organza. She was so happy when I sent her the image of the dress. The magnificent beadwork and insert applique gave the reincarnation of modern vintage. Overall, the ensemble gave an understated drama to the wedding. The dress didn't overpower the bride. I was so happy we made the right decision. Celebrity clients include: Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Halle Berry, Taylor Swift, Kristin Stewart, Olivia Wilde, Selena Gomez, Emma Roberts and more.
Please contact Holly at hollyd@reemacra.com. The New York atelier is at the Crown building- 730 Fifth Avenue, 2nd Floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment