Monday, December 19, 2011

WOVEN CORKED!!!

Burberry is one of the most profitable fashion houses in the world. Every quarter, sales go up and up. For Spring 2012, Christopher Bailey designed a collection with an homage to arts and craft and a nod to Africa. I am just a shoe addict. I am dying to get my hands on these shoes for Spring. I know Winter hasn't arrive, but I can't wait for Spring. Instead of using thick rubber soles, he opted for cork platforms. Each pair has a woven detail into it. It comes in three color ways: turquoise and black, yellow and camel, orange and army green. I have this habit of buying the same style in different colors. Lately, I haven't been digging the collection of Dries Van Noten. My fascination with Burberry is part of my must-have accessories for Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment