Wednesday, March 14, 2012

62 AND BEYOND!!!

Why am I like this? I am honored and lucky to have a mother who is loving and understanding. Tonight, my mom celebrated her 62nd birthday in New York. She told me that she would love to have dinner at Nobu 57. It is one of her favorite Japanese restaurants in NYC. She doesn't look like 62. She told her children, my 2 sisters and I, not to be afraid of anything. She taught me how to be confident, loving, and to kill people with kindness. At a younger age, she told us to keep our friends close and keep our enemies closer. In Manila, we always go to the gym together and do our TRX routine religiously. My mother told me to be myself at all times. She also said that my career does not justify my whole persona. For this day, I dedicate this entry to my mother. She was responsible for exposing me to all beautiful things... from all the Laliques and Lladros. I love you mom. You mean the world to me, Alexa, and my 2 beautiful sisters. Happy Birthday.

MY MOTHER AND I

MY MOTHER AND I... GANDA MO MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment