Thursday, March 29, 2012

NICK JONAS' CHARM!!!

This past Tuesday, I took my aunt to see the broadway hit musical play "How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". How did I get hooked into the play? I had the chance to dress Tammy Blanchard, played by Hedy La Rue, when she was nominated for Best Actress in a musical at last year's Tony Awards. I have seen it 4 times. I had the chance to see Daniel Radcliffe play the role J.Pierrepont Finch. His character is ambitious and wants to reach the top of the corporate ladder by following a guide book. When Daniel ended his run, Nick Jonas became his successor. I've only heard his name from my niece. I was so intrigued by his performance. My expectations served me right. He is a good actor. Aside from his talent, he is so charming on stage. There were so many young girls at the Al Hirschfeld Theater screaming. I don't mind watching it over and over again. It is an entertaining show. You can purchase your tickets online at www.howtosucceedbroadway.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment