Friday, March 9, 2012

MARNI FOR H&M- SOLD OUT!!!

H&M started the bandwagon of collaborating with high-end designers. These designers were tasked to design a capsule collection for the company. Marni is the featured designer to grace the windows of H&M. Known for the house's bold prints, Consuelo Castiglioni went back into the archives of the brand and delivered a strong collection. The result, a sold out collection on the first day. On March 7, the flagship store in NYC opened its doors to VIPs at 7pm. The line was very long. To my surprise, I didn't realize that Marni had a strong following. On the side note, the brand was introduced to me by my mother in the 90s. I fell in love with it. The next day, it was opened to the general public at 8am. I spoke to one of the cashier's. She told me that the whole store was wiped out of Marni merchandise. Hoarding merchandise is still a hobby in America. According to a reliable source from H&M, Marni is one of the most successful partnership the retail giant did. Congratulations to the team.









1 comment:

  1. RayBan サングラスを作ったボシュロム会社は多数メガネ会社に身を置いて、なぜ永い不敗の神話をつくれるんですか。ひと言には、ボシュロム会社がたよるものは優れた品質で、絶えずに新しいデザイン(例えばレイバン wayfarer)を打ち出した精神を貫いているからです。レイバン RB2140の人気からわかるでしょう。

    ReplyDelete