Friday, March 30, 2012

THE NEW BAG DESIGNER TO WATCH!!!

This past Wednesday, I visited my good friend Satya Tweena at her new atelier. She is known for making exquisite one-of-a-kind hats. She has been very busy making custom made hats for the Kentucky Derby and New York Central Park Conservancy. She has been sharing her showroom with upcoming bag designer, Holly Caldwell. Holly wasn't there. I was very amazed with Holly's designs. Satya told me that Holly has a background in Aeronautics... very impressive. Her pieces were recently featured in W Magazine. The collection is all about clean lines and attention to detail. What caught my attention? A bright orange rubberized leather clutch that can be converted to a shoulder bag. Louis of Boston was right on the money for carrying this line. I can't wait to see Holly's line evolve.





No comments:

Post a Comment