Sunday, January 10, 2010

BE ITALIAN!!!


I have been dying to watch the movie, "NINE". Most of my friends were discouraging me to see it because they said the reviews were bad. Well! The movie was spectacular. The movie is based on Fellini's life as a great director from Italy. To date, he made 8 1/2 movies.

Marion, Kate, Fergie, and Penelope were amazing. The choreography made by Rob Marshall is out of this world. Daniel Day Lewis portrayed the infamous director in the film. Dame Judi Dench and Sophia Loren played big roles in the movie.

All of the actors and actresses sang in the movie. Without any musical background, they performed well. The let down of the film is Nicole Kidman. She was not given justice with her role. It seemed like she was just a mere display.

To my surprise, I adore and love Penelope Cruz's acting. She did an amazing cabaret dance with ropes as her props. She is unbelievable.

Kate Hudson redeemed herself with a song and dance like Austin Powers. You have to be a musical lover to enjoy this film.

I was not disappointed with the movie. The editing was also amazing... on point.

Of course, Paola Isabel Tornito was my date tonight. I had to be with someone who loves theatrical movies.

You guys have to see it.






No comments:

Post a Comment