Saturday, January 16, 2010

WHAT CAN I SAY?

A couple of hours ago, I had an interview with a famous newspaper in New York. They asked me about my client TM and my personal style. Ray, the news reporter, is such a character. His questions were like from a pageant... that's how I felt. It was very interesting.

It was a good hour interview till my right foot started swelling. The Dries Van Noten shoes I had on did not help. I had to walk slowly to my apartment.

I had to cancel all my meetings. The only person I asked to come to my apartment is Pia Miranda. I told her that I cannot go to the dinner. I have to take care of myself. Yikes! My doctor said that my right leg will heal in a month.

Guess what? I got my a present from mystery man from Balenciaga. Finally, I have a new scarf and blackberry holder from Cristobal.

Ain't that chic?

PS: What can you say my fellow detractors? Jealous? Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment