Monday, January 25, 2010

REEDER'S PROPHECY XXV- WHERE IS HE?

Yuck! I sound like a retarded wife looking for his husband. So funny that mystery man is still MIA. Well! I got a call from him 15 minutes ago, he said that he will be in New York soon. I wish!
Promises! Promises! Patience is indeed a virtue. Let's see if he shows up at my event.

I have to tell him that I am getting impatient with the status of our relationship. My Gosh! I feel like I am the other woman in the relationship. His priority... saving mother earth. I wish him all the luck.

I know I have been ranting like a little girl. I just have to accept it. I have to be practical and rational about things in life... things cannot happen like this.

After dismissing all the negative people in my life, I am free. I believe I have to do this with my relationship.

Hmmm! I need a sign.




THE EYE OF THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment