Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SUPIMA DESIGN CONTEST-ROBIN TOMAS

Tonight is the night. Robin Tomas is one of my dear friends. He has been chosen as one of the 6 finalists to compete in the Supima Design Contest. There will be one winner. The winning designs will be displayed in the windows of Bloomingdales.

I do not want to spill the beans, but I have seen Robin's collection grow. I am so amazed by his creativity and craftsmanship.

My dear friend, Katrina Szish of Pink Memo, will be the host for the evening. The fashion show will be held at the New York Times Building at 730pm.

Here are the panel of judges: Teri Agins of The Wall Street Journal, Horacio Silva of the New York Times, Chris Frye of Bloomingdales, and Simon Collins of Parsons School of Design.



Congratulation. Xoxoxoox.





ROBIN TOMAS' SKETCHES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing judges. Amazing finalists. And my favorite model COCO ROCHA is going to present the award!!!

    ReplyDelete