Wednesday, January 13, 2010

REEDER'S PROPHECY XXIV- FOCUS

Mystery man has been concentrating with his non profit organization. I believe he is trying to save the world and make people aware that mother earth is our last hope for survival. After my meeting with my business partner, I got a call from him. He said that he is back in London and will fly to New York in a few weeks.

He said that he can't wait to see the progress of my right leg... and ME TOO. I just want to cry. He is so sweet. I've never been pampered like this before. Am I dreaming? Am I in love? Can this be true? Let's wait and see if he can come out to the public. Hahahahaha.

All I can say is that there will be fireworks when he comes here... even if my right leg is still swelling. Who knows? I can do a Cirque de Soleil act. What should I wear? Marchesa? J. Mendel? Celine? or nothing. Hahahaha.

My business partner, Pia, forwarded me a link. He looks HOT on the cover of this magazine. I won't say the name because I am giving too much clues. After all, he is my mystery man.

PS: I ordered 5 shirts from Liberty of London as a post Holiday present. Besides, he provides me with all of my Dries Van Noten and Balenciaga accessories.



MY GIFT TO HIM FROM LIBERTY OF LONDON


No comments:

Post a Comment