Thursday, November 25, 2010

BOTTOMS UP!!!

Last night, I had dinner with my lawyer Lourdes Matters at the Monkey Bar. We were joined by Mariko Jacinto. She was one of the few people who witnessed the rise of my career in styling. She has a high level of taste in fashion. Every time I am with her, I always have fun.

After 2 glasses of dirty martinis, I went downtown to see my best friend Danielle Smit. We had dinner at Minetta Tavern. She knows that I love the food, the staff, and the ambience of the restaurant. I have been friends with her for 8 years. I consider her as family. Her support meant a lot to me throughout my ups and downs in my career.

I can't wait to see my family, especially my niece Alexa. I will be blogging about my fun trips in Asia. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my love ones.

LOURDES MATTERS

DANIELLE SMIT (RIGHT)

No comments:

Post a Comment