Tuesday, November 23, 2010

RED SOLE MANIA- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SAMPLE SALE!!!

I have not gone to any sample sales in the longest time. I end up spending for junk. This time, I emailed my friend Alicia Whitiak that I would love to go to the Christian Louboutin sample sale. I called up my friend Rachele Testa because she is a die hard fan of the shoe designer. We got there at 745am. We were surprised that the line was very long. I thought it would be easy to get in. For me, patience is a virtue. I mastered the art of waiting.
We waited for nearly 2 hours just to get into the building on 38th street. It was worth the trip because I bumped into friends. The sale happened last week. Was it worth it? I guess.



2 comments:

  1. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? I could have flown from LA to NY for the day!!! When is the next????? When was this Pj?-carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many several girls would certainly understand the value with the proper shoes or boots with Christian Louboutin Asteroid 160mm Spiked Strass Cap-toe Suede/Patent Leather Pumps In Black all the white-colored outfit and so they would certainly understand that the particular white-colored shoes or boots could be common or perhaps could possibly be shopped from your identical store coming from the location where the Sexy Christian Louboutin Pigalili 120mm Strass Spiked Specchio Leather Pumps white-colored wedding party fitted could be obtained. The particular new bride to have will be active looking for being married Christian Louboutin sale get together advisor, the right shade theme, gifts, wedding ceremony get together outfit, the particular friends, plants and lots of some other information in the course of the girl products. Possessing recently been noticed about Boogie Naturals regarding Croatia, 2011 orlando Louboutin wedding party shoes or boots Opened regarding Greater london, Global Boogie Shoes or boots and also Supadance, they are going to allow you to function as many energetic braid without doubt!

    ReplyDelete