Monday, November 29, 2010

TRUSSARDI 1911'S MASTER OF DISGUISE!!!

The military influence was seen in most collections in New York, Milan, Paris, and London. The best way to translate this trend is by using camouflage. Prada showcased different color ways of this master of disguise print.

I am obsessed with Trussardi 1911's accessories collection for Fall 2010. Not everyone understands the brand. If you work in fashion and an avid follower of the house, you know what I am talking about. 

I just love statement accessories. A print can change the entire wardrobe. When I get back to New York, I will order these pieces on line. I am a Taurus and I must have these pieces to vamp up my ensemble.

I am getting butterflies. It is the same feeling I get with Dries Van Noten, Lanvin, Pierre Hardy, and Balenciaga.




No comments:

Post a Comment