Sunday, November 28, 2010

FULL BLOOM!!!

Recently, Philippine Tatler held its 9th Annual Ball in Manila. My very good friend and editor-in-chief of the magazine, Anton San Diego, invited me to come. I could not make it because I had so many things to do in New York before I head out to the far east.

One of Anton's co host is Tessa Prieto Valdes. Her sense of fashion is out of this world... in a POSITIVE point of view. For the Tatler ball, she chose to wear a gown made entirely of big roses.
She is the center piece of the entire event. The dress was inspired from John Galliano's Fall 2010 Haute Couture Collection for Dior. Who does not LOVE big ROSES?

She makes fashion so much FUN. True enough, she blossomed at throughout the night. It was the SCENT of Tessa Prieto Valdes.

TESSA'S DIOR HAUTE COUTURE INSPIRED DRESS
FALL 2010 DIOR HAUTE COUTURE
THE GRAND ENTRANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment