Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NINA PRETTY BALLERINA!!!

My sisters and I are very close. Yes, we used to pull each others hair when were little. Now, we are like best of friends. My youngest sister Nina used to love to listen to the song, "Nina Pretty Ballerina." The moment she hears it playing, she jumps out of excitement.

Fast forward. She is getting married this coming December 18. I volunteered to help her find the perfect wedding dress. I found the most amazing dress at Angel Sanchez. He is a dear friend of mine. His whole team were so helpful in the creative process.

Yesterday, I accompanied Nina to have the dress altered. To my surprise, it was big on her. Hmmm, I bought her a sample size dress... so skinny.

I can't wait to walk her down the aisle.





No comments:

Post a Comment