Monday, November 22, 2010

THORNS OF DESIRE- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS

Last April 22, my client gave me spike shoes from Christian Louboutins. These shoes are killer. You need a license to carry a deadly weapon. Now, they come in different styles: loafers and lace ups. Howard from Barneys New York called me last week and told me that they have the shoes in denim. They are on hold till I leave for Manila. They are thorns of desire... addictive.

It is beautiful. Do you think this trend will fade soon? Should I buy another one in denim? Or should I just be satisfied with the pair I already have? I am confused.

People have different addiction. I think I should check myself into SHOE rehab. If there is such a place, I do not mind checking in for a DAY. Hahahahaha.

DENIM VERSION

VERSIONS OF VELVET, PONY HAIR, AND LEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment