Saturday, January 22, 2011

BLIZZARD SNEAKERS- GIVENCHY!!!

Ricardo Tisci revamped the house of Givenchy. He brought the house into a new level... Gothic Chic. For Fall 2011, the symbol of the dark side of his vision for the house is the Rottweiler. I am a dog lover, but I am not a BIG FAN of this type of breed... It creeps me out. Too much watching of Devil movies gave me the fear of this creature. The collection he presented was not his best. On the other hand, the sneakers on the runway... AMAZING. The thigh high sneakers are the answer to any blizzard in New York, Paris, Italy, and London. The thick white soles are the perfect grip on icy weather conditions. Who says you cannot be chic during the cold weather? I hope these shoes will make it to the stores this coming September. I can't wait to have them.





No comments:

Post a Comment