Thursday, January 27, 2011

NEW BLOOD!!!

Today, The Fashion Group International held its 14th Annual luncheon at Cipriani's on 42nd street to award up and coming talents in the fashion industry. Categories were divided into groups: womenswear, menswear, costume and fine jewelry, home, and others. Young and talented Cuban American designer Fabiola Arias grabbed the womenswear award. I was not able to attend the luncheon in support of my friend because of a meeting. As soon as I found out, I called and congratulated her. She told me that she did not have any speech prepared. Yaz Hernandez introduced me to this lovely lady last year. She wears Fabiola's clothes fit for a MUSE. I am glad that YAZ made the introduction. I am a big supporter of her designs. Her work is ART. Everything is done by hand. I know she will be doing so many wonders in the industry. In the long run, I consider her as family. Congratulations to you FABIOLA!!! You make us all PROUD.

To order her fabulous creations, email her at fabiola@fabiolaarias.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment