Saturday, January 1, 2011

GETTING READY!!!

As much as I love my family, I have been gone for almost 2 months. I miss  New York. I cannot wait to get back. This coming weekend, I am traveling with my best friend from college, Marlon, to Cambodia. I have been fascinated with the country for many years. I would love to see the ruins and the temples like in the Lara Croft movie. I know I am not the adventurer type, but this is my moment. It will be a good time for me and my friend to bond. After Cambodia, I am going to fly to Sydney to meet my client. I am so excited and thrilled. It will be work, but I love my client's sport... Tennis. Then, I head back to New York to work on all of my projects. My new year's resolution: I WILL SAVE MONEY. Xoxo.
NEW YORK- 1-18-11
SYDNEY- 1-13-11

CAMBODIA 1-7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment