Friday, January 21, 2011

PRADA'S STATEMENT SHOES FOR SPRING 2011!!!

I got my denim spike shoes from Christian Louboutin from Mystery Man. I picked it up last week, but I am still debating whether I'd exchange it for Prada's Spring 2011 lace up shoes with jute soles. I just wanted something different. I asked my shoe guy from Barneys and he told me that it will be hitting stores in a couple of weeks. Well! Patience is a virtue. I can't wait to pair it up with crop pants, Liberty London buttoned down shirt, braided Etro belt, and tote from Lanvin. On top of that, I will be needing a new pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses. It is freezing in New York, but I am dreaming of my Spring outfit right now. Working in fashion makes you want to update every accessories in my closet. Definitely, I can make it happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment