Monday, December 27, 2010

THE BLACK SWAN'S FIANCE!!!

I am dying to see the movie the Black Swan when I get back to New York. Besides the amazing costumes designed by my friends Laura and Kate from Rodarte, I heard the movie was spectacular. Natalie had to undergo training for months in preparation for this movie. Her dance instructor, Benjamin Millepied, did an amazing job of making her a true ballerina in the movie. During the duration of their practice, they fell in love. Now, Natalie is engaged and is expecting to have a baby. 2011 is a lucky year for her. I would also fall in love witn my instructor, if we were practicing for months. Besides, Benjamin is a principal dancer and choreographer at the New York City Ballet. He may not be as handsome like Brad Pitt, but he does have CHARM... very important.

NATALIE PORTMAN

BENJAMIN MILLEPIED

No comments:

Post a Comment