Thursday, December 2, 2010

THE EDITRIX!!!

This past Tuesday, Anton San Diego of Philippine Tatler invited me and my sister April to have cocktails at Establishment. Establishment is the hottest, chicest, and NUMBER ONE restaurant/lounge bar in Manila. The interiors are modern. I contribute to the magazine during New York fashion week. I cover the fashion shows, parties, and galas.

In my opinion, Tatler is my favorite magazine in Manila. The pages are well edited. The size and quality of the paper are above Manila standards. Anton is doing a great job at his post. He has an eye for detail and beauty. He is on top of his game.

Indeed, he is a TRUE fashion editrix.


PJ PASCUAL, ANTON SAN DIEGO OF TATLER, AND APRIL PASCUAL

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for keeping us in the know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gippeto last nite!
    hugs,
    Joey Carpo

    ReplyDelete