Sunday, December 5, 2010

PIECE OF ART!!!

I just love it when I see women express themselves through fashion. I believe New York has a counterpart for Daphne Guinness' love for high fashion... Michelle Harper. With her red lipstick like Tina Chow, Michelle takes avant garde fashion to the next level. I met her through Yaz Hernandez at a party. She is a very lovely person. On top of that, she is also successful with her business. 

Before I left for Manila, we had a brief conversation at the Queen Sofia Spanish Institute in New York. I bumped into her at the Cristobal Balenciaga's exhibition. She told me that it takes her less than 15 minutes to get ready. I was very impressed. In addition to that, she said that she can put on her make-up in 5 minutes. 

I am glad New York has her very own representation with the likes of Michelle Harper... a piece of ART!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment