Monday, December 20, 2010

PARTYING WITH THE BUTTERFLIES!!!

This past Sunday, I was invited by Tessa Prieto Valdes for her Christmas Holiday Party. The theme was nature. Most of the guests came in floral print shirts, including myself. Everybody had to bring an exchange gift. Queenmelo told me that they were giving away small bunnies. I am not a big fan of little rabbits. I just do not like touching them. One of the guests handed envelopes with live butterflies inside. We all had to release all the butterflies and make some wishes. The party did not stop from there. Rajo Laurel and Malu Gamboa started the singing session. To my surprise, my good friend Anton San Diego sang so well. He sang like a pro. I went to the pool area to smoke. I thought Tessa hired a fire truck to have the rain effect. One of the men told me that it was real rain. At the end of the night, it was a fun party. Thank you Tessa for a magical evening.







No comments:

Post a Comment