Monday, December 27, 2010

LIBERTY GIFT!!!

I was not in my happiest mood during Christmas eve. From my previous post, I mentioned  that I acquired a facial rash because of drinking cocktails at the Manila Peninsula's Salon de Ning. My mother invited some people to our house. I just wanted to stay inside my room because of my facial dilemma. I had to dress up for the occasion. I wore my favorite Liberty of London shirt. It gave me temporary happiness. I was on my way to the pool area, until I spotted a black paperback. The bag was from Homme et Femme. To my surprise, the gift came from my youngest sister Nina. She and her husband knows my taste. It was the only gift I opened that night. Thanks to Mark Gonzales of Homme et Femme, I became a follower of Liberty of London. I guess I have more than a dozen shirts. I am loving it.





No comments:

Post a Comment