Thursday, October 15, 2009

BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE!!!

I had a wonderful meeting today with some of the most prominent designers in New York. Charlie and I had a successful week. We can't wait what these designers can whip up for next year's Fall/Winter 2010 collection.

After my endless meetings, I had to meet my friend Virginie from Jay Ahr. She just got back from Paris. We have not seen each other in the longest time. She has been busy with the house of Jay Ahr and I've been working on some projects. After two glasses of white wine, it's time for me to head home.

I walked home to my apartment happy. I had a long chat with my guru because he makes me feel good. My mind is clear and I have been distancing myself from negative people. I am following Anne's advice that I should slowly detach myself from people that bring in bad energy. So far, I am doing okay... it's like doing my workout and diet. She was telling me that I should surround myself with good people. She told me that I always welcome people in my life without filtering. As what they say, it is better late than never.

As a Taurus, I make a firm decision. It's not hard for me to let go because I move on fast. Now, I feel much better.

There are so many good things happening to my life. I cannot save the world and I should leave it that way.

All I think of right now, I feel the love.
I pray for the soul of my departed Aunt from Washington DC. She has been my proud supporter ever since. I love her and she will always be a part of me.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment