Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS...OUT OF THE BALL GAME!!!

I had a fulfilling day. I had a couple of meetings with various designers today that deserve the SAGA sponsorship. It was a success.

Then, I had to meet my good friend Anne. After talking to her about positive things in life, I realized that I have to start omitting the negative people in my life.

The hardest thing in life is letting go. I have to make a decision to let go of the people that are burdensome to me. It's a tough decision, but I have to do it.

Being a good Samaritan is good. Most of the time , it bites you in the ass. Letting people in my life is easy, but I do not know how to filter. Anne made me realize that everyone is interrelated.

Now, it is time for me to let go of all the people that add so much burden in my daily existence. I know it is too harsh to do it, but I have to take action right now.

Hey! I am not getting any younger. I deserve peace in my life. I do not need people who are negative and depressing to add to my unending happiness. I know some of you may not approve of it. I have to do it now. It's never too late.

Mystery man always tell me to be careful with the people I hang out with because I am too nice. You know what? He is absolutely right.

I should let the good energy run my life. All the negative people around me should be thrown in the garbage can.

The process will start tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment