Sunday, October 11, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XVI- MR. ROBOTO!!!

I had a great time with my friend Claudia and her beau. She just came back from Europe to rap up fashion week for Spring/Summer 2010. After a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, I had to go home and do some chores.

I forgot that my phone is not on silent. Of course, I got a random call from a blocked number. Guess who? Mystery man. He is so excited to come to New York and eat at Casa Mono. He was telling me about his travels, but I was too tipsy to listen. I know he had some great adventures, but I just could not pay attention.

He was telling me about his bland friend. When I say bland friend? A friend with no personality and no drive to talk. I was laughing because he could not stand people like that. I just told him to be cool with him and talk about happy stuff. Trust me, it can be a drag sometimes to talk to people that have no PERSONALITY.

We started sharing funny stories about ROBOTIC like people. I was laughing so hard that my doorman told me to keep it down. I told Mystery Man that I have to rest because I had a fun-filled week.

He is coming back to New York for a few days. Who knows? We might have a ROBOTIC bland conversation. I can't blame him. It is tiring to talk to people with no personality. Then again, we are all human beings. No one is perfect.

Quick Question? Why are these ROBOTIC like people are in any industry? So tragic.




BALENCIAGA'S SPRING 2007 COLLECTION- TRON ROBOT


No comments:

Post a Comment