Sunday, October 25, 2009

PLANNING FOR A SHOOT!

Last Friday, I got a call from a friend of mine who is a very famous socialite. I was running in Central Park and my phone kept on ringing. When I looked at my phone, it's her. I sent her a text message and I told her that I am going to call her back.

The moment I got back to my apartment, she called me again. I was still doing my workout routine. She told me that she wants me to be her stylist for her reality show on TV. I thought she was bluffing. I was so happy because I've done it before. I met her when I was an editor for a famous magazine. I did not realize that she was watching and observing my every action.

I am so excited.


QUEEN BEE OF THE NEW YORK SOCIAL- T.M.


1 comment:

  1. really? wow! that's exciting.

    i'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete