Monday, October 12, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XVII- WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO!!!

Usually, I switch my phone to silent mode so I can sleep. This time, I forgot to do it. At 5am, I got a random call from Mystery Man. I was half asleep and half awake.

He is excited to come to New York. He told me that he might extend his trip or might stay for 3 days. He told me that it will be him and I.

I said, "How did your conversation go with Mr. Roboto?"

He replied, "It was very tragic Gipetto, but I had a couple of whiskey and it went fine. I had an excuse to leave because I was tipsy."

I have seen him tipsy at Casa Mono and he can be really funny.

He loved the Robot inspired model from Balenciaga. He was teasing me that I should be a robot for Halloween. I told him that it won't match my personality. If he can pull some strings with Nicholas from Balenciaga, may be I will wear it.

I could not sleep anymore. I told him that I had to go running.

He asked, "What do you wear in Central Park?"

I said, "Leggings. I only wear leggings, a dri-fit turtleneck from Nike, and my blouson track jacket."

He said, "Very sexy, no wonder why you get these men from the park."

I told him that I had to go. He gets jealous when I start talking about men. HAHAHAHAHA!

He made my day.

Of course my music for the day is from Donna Summers, "I FEEL LOVE".

MYSTERY MAN'S FAVORITE BRAND- PAUL SMITH

DONNA SUMMER'S "I FEEL LOVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment